The Friday night after Thanksgiving, Rick's Aunt Chris got married down in Philly. I decided it was too late in pregnancy for a trip that far, so I stayed home, but Rick flew down for the weekend. On Saturday, his aunts, sister, and parents had a shower for me, with Rick playing the part of me. I got to listen in on the phone as they "ooohed" and "ahhhed" over all of the gifts. Rick did a great job opening (and modeling!) the gifts. And Chrissy did a great job picking out gifts to keep our little Cate in style (zebra stripes and pearls in Maine?!?!) haha :)
On Sunday, Rick's Uncle Tom, a pilot, took Rick, Chrissy, and Nate up for a plane ride in one of his new planes. Rick, of course, was in heaven, since he usually just has to settle for Flight Simulator on the computer, and Uncle Tom let him fly for a bit. Rick insisted that I include a couple shots of him "in action."
No comments:
Post a Comment