Well, we've made it to the 40th week, with Thursday (1/10) being my official due date. I can't say I'm too excited about pushing this little girl out, but now I think the anxiety of waiting has me wanting to just do it and be done with it. Then at least we'll have our Cate with us, and we can see what she looks like (Irish/Greek?!) :)
Yesterday, we got the second car seat base installed in my car, and we got the BundleMe cover in the car seat. George has been a fabulous crash-test-monkey and offered to model the set up.
Hope we'll be posting pictures of a real baby in that car seat soon. Keep sending your prayers our way!
1 comment:
Haha..I love how you can't even put the remote down for a pic. You've been hanging out with my Dad too much : )
George looks very cute in that thing.
Post a Comment