Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nothing cuter than a sleeping baby



We've caught a few really cute pictures of Cate sleeping, so I thought I'd share. The one above is from the other night when we were doing a video call with my parents. Cate fell asleep in the middle of it. Obviously, our conversation was incredibly boring.

Then last night after dinner, we decided to go out to the land to let Zoe run around. By the time we got there (and it's only 5 minutes from home), Cate was zonked out, as you can see below. So I decided to stay in the car with her, and Rick took Zoe out just to run on the road, rather than walking back to our lot.



And below is Zoe, definitely NOT sleeping. Isn't she funny?!



Then this morning, I had Cate in her basket on the bathroom counter while I was getting showered and dressed, and she nodded off, pacifier in mouth and blankie in hand. Don't worry, I swear she's in no danger of falling off the counter!



And the one below is just cute! My two sweeties!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute girl...Choo and I can't wait to meet her. We're glad to hear that she is starting to wear size 3-6 months since a package just left Pennsylvania on it's way to Ms. Cate Davis.
WE know that she loves clothes since she changes outfits several times a day. The package contains a sundress with matching sweater. Perhaps she can wear this after she changes out of her "First Formal Gown (Christening Gown). She knows that she has to keep the gown neat and clean since it's a family heirloom that her Mommy wore when she was baptized. Cate told me that she's considering changing after the pictures but before lunch and dinner. That way she doesn't have to worry about Mommy or Daddy spilling food all over her.
There's also the latest in beachwear. We know that she has her sunglasses, so she just has to buy matching flip-flops, tote, hat and towel and she's beach bound. Don't forget water wings or a PFD and sun block. We wouldn't want anything happening to our most precious litttle one.
Looking forwarding to hugging Cate....Gr. Aunt Chris and Gr. Uncle Choo.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Isn't that Zoe's head in the bottom picture labeled "My two Sweeties". Zoe has been dissed again. She is no longer a sweetie...poor girl : ( haha!

Donna said...

She's looking very much a sleeping beauty!!!