Sorry we've been so behind in our blog updates lately. Can you tell I've started back to work? Ugh. So depressing. But I heard that Aunt Chris was wondering if Cate really was steady on her feet and running well, so this is especially for you. We filmed it just this morning, as Cate had finished her breakfast and was running her morning laps around the house- literally. She runs around and around the house, just laughing and giggling as she goes. When she saw the camera come out, she stopped running laps, but we still caught running and couch jumping on video.
DADDY, ER, I MEAN CATE, SILLY DANCING
Rick may be a bit embarrassed that I am posting this, but I couldn't resist. He taped this the other morning when I was at work. As many of you know, Cate LOVES to dance. She can be in the middle of doing something entirely non-related, she hears a nanosecond of music (like flipping through channels on TV and catching a glimpse of commercial music), and you see her start to wiggle. It's hysterical. So put music on the radio and look out! She can get crazy! Below is a sampling of that. It's mostly of Rick dancing crazy, but the glimpse you'll get of her in the lower right corner of the video makes it worth it. Apparently on this day she's chosen wild dancing over her slower dance, that looks like a cross between strange modern dance and yoga postures. I also get why Rick worries that the neighbors will walk past the house and see him dancing with Cate (note- when you walk past the house, you can't SEE Cate dancing. haha) :) Enjoy!
Rick may be a bit embarrassed that I am posting this, but I couldn't resist. He taped this the other morning when I was at work. As many of you know, Cate LOVES to dance. She can be in the middle of doing something entirely non-related, she hears a nanosecond of music (like flipping through channels on TV and catching a glimpse of commercial music), and you see her start to wiggle. It's hysterical. So put music on the radio and look out! She can get crazy! Below is a sampling of that. It's mostly of Rick dancing crazy, but the glimpse you'll get of her in the lower right corner of the video makes it worth it. Apparently on this day she's chosen wild dancing over her slower dance, that looks like a cross between strange modern dance and yoga postures. I also get why Rick worries that the neighbors will walk past the house and see him dancing with Cate (note- when you walk past the house, you can't SEE Cate dancing. haha) :) Enjoy!
1 comment:
Really nice to see a glimpse of Linda and hear her voice again!! Say "hi" for us!!!
Can't wait to come to Cate's wedding someday and watch the father-daughter dance and remind them of the video as we "remember when"....
Post a Comment