Well, we've officially taken our house off the market for the winter, with hopes of starting fresh in the spring. However, we have recently made a few changes that we now wish we would have made about 6 years ago. Our old kitchen countertop was a lovely white with gold fleck. This past week, we put in this black/brown/green stone-looking countertop that really gives an old kitchen a little "pow!" We're really happy with it!
"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Friday, December 4, 2009
Home improvements
Well, we've officially taken our house off the market for the winter, with hopes of starting fresh in the spring. However, we have recently made a few changes that we now wish we would have made about 6 years ago. Our old kitchen countertop was a lovely white with gold fleck. This past week, we put in this black/brown/green stone-looking countertop that really gives an old kitchen a little "pow!" We're really happy with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It all looks great!! I think our kitchens are the same color.
Very nice!!
Post a Comment