
This afternoon Cate, Mom, Dad, and I (Rick was working) went over to Crystal Spring Farm in Brunswick for their annual Lamb Day. Over 120 lambs have been born on the farm this spring, so they have an open house for visitors. As excited as Cate was to see the lambs, and as much "Baaa-ing" as I heard this morning, it did take her a while to get up the nerve to pet one, but eventually, she did.



Funny that when she did finally decide to pet a sheep, she wanted to pet a big mama sheep instead of one of the little babies. Luckily, this one decided to cooperate. Then Cate didn't want to leave, but I was thankful that she went without a fight, unlike the poor mother in front of us who was carrying off a toddler who was in a Stage Five Meltdown.
1 comment:
Ahhhh, the beginning of following in her mother's footsteps!...Cate,-the vet....nice ring to it!!!
Post a Comment