Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random March happenings

Cate making a toilet paper mustache

Having a play date with good friend Nola, from our old neighborhood. It's sad that we can no longer just walk down the street to their house, but it makes it even more cute to see how excited the girls get when they see each other.


Lamb Day at Crystal Spring Farm in Brunswick. This little one was born just that morning!


Getting ready for my shower, I turned on the little heater in the bathroom. Zoe loves the little heater and always camps out in front of it when it's on. Cate decided to join her. Don't you love the diaper and the slippers combo?

By the time I got out of the shower, Cate had stopped cuddling with Zoe and decided to cover her in every blanket she could find and drag into the bathroom. I think Zoe enjoyed it.

And finally, a pic from the property I took last night- footers are in, and forms for the foundation walls are going up. The goal is to pour the foundation tomorrow (Friday). Fingers crossed!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her outift, esp. the tutu. She is so silly!!! The house is coming along nicely! Just a few more months!

Donna said...

Love the mustache...and the dog covers....that girl has imagination!
Exciting to watch the new house go up! Is it across the street from your parents? Neat!

Rick and Lindsay said...

Actually, Donna, it's on the same side of the road as Mom and Dad, just two lots further down.

thanida said...

Very good explanation. Thanks for your article Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
vegus168