Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Boat rides and such, Part II

Below is my completely unfocused picture of an adult and juvenile bald eagle on their nest. Between the moving boat and Cate trying to grab the camera, I could not get it focused in time. But you get the idea. Bald eagles are so cool.

On a rock back at the boat landing.
Ok, I surprised myself by how excited I got when I saw this picture Cate did. She actually drew something that looks like a person!! I mean, that thing has a head, a face, a torso, legs, and feet. I love it!

"There was a little girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. And when she was good, she was very good indeed, and when she was bad she was horrid." - H.W. Longfellow

1 comment:

Claire said...

Oh I love the drawing!!! You can totally tell that's a person...maybe with one arm too?? :)