Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nine weeks (we're entering Month 3)

It got up in the low 50's yesterday, so I took Cate out for a walk in the Bjorn. This is her hanging off my chest after we got home. She was just waking up! I can't wait until the weather gets better. We'll be walking everywhere!!!













It's hard to believe we've made it to nine weeks. Everyone keeps saying the first three months are the hardest, so I find it encouraging that we have started the third month. I'm hoping by 12 weeks her crying will be less often. It's so frustrating when we don't know why she's crying, and she can't seem to entertain herself for longer than 5 or 10 minutes at a time. Sometimes I think I should just have her surgically attached to my hip. It might make life easier. But luckily, she is smiling more, and I think she tries to laugh (probably at us and our parental ignorance!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you must be doing something right b/c she is the cutest baby EVER!!!

Donna said...

This is too cute of Cate swinging...what a charming smile!!!!