Monday, March 24, 2008

Too big ya think??





















We bought this "0-12 mo." snowsuit for Cate before she was born, thinking she'd need something nice and warm for winter. We ended up buying a "BundleMe" for her carseat, so we hadn't tried this on yet. Today I had a bad case of cabin fever, and it was sunny and in the 40's, so I decided to take her on a long walk in the stroller and figured it would be a good time to try out the snowsuit. Needless to say, I think this is more for the 12 mo. than the 0 mo.!! I laughed so hard when I got it on her, I had to take a picture. I tried sitting her in the carseat (which goes into the stroller), and she nearly disappeard down inside of it. We did end up taking a long walk, but she had to wear something different!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She reminds me of Ralphie and his brother on A Christmas Story.

I do see a smile, though, so she must be nice and warm and comfy. Her arms are kinda stuck...hahahaha...she is so cute!!