So today is Cate's true three month birthday, and she celebrated it with a trip to Lowe's. Luckily the weather here has been beautiful this week- sunny and in the low 60's, so we've been able to go out for long walks in the stroller. It feels so good to get outside. Otherwise, she is doing well. She still has her moments- and probably has more moments than some other babies, but at least she is getting to the point where she can better entertain herself. But for example, she is currently fussing in my lap, probably b/c I'm typing and not moving, so she's bored. I think she'll be much happier when she becomes more mobile. I thoroughly expect her to be on the move as soon as she is able!
"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
3 months old today!
So today is Cate's true three month birthday, and she celebrated it with a trip to Lowe's. Luckily the weather here has been beautiful this week- sunny and in the low 60's, so we've been able to go out for long walks in the stroller. It feels so good to get outside. Otherwise, she is doing well. She still has her moments- and probably has more moments than some other babies, but at least she is getting to the point where she can better entertain herself. But for example, she is currently fussing in my lap, probably b/c I'm typing and not moving, so she's bored. I think she'll be much happier when she becomes more mobile. I thoroughly expect her to be on the move as soon as she is able!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment