Mom (Gramma) has been up since last weekend visiting. She was supposed to go home tomorrow, but she flew up on Skybus, the now defunct airline, so she is with us until Saturday and will be returning to Ohio on AirTran. Either way, we're happy to have her (and her help) for a few extra days!! Cate is changing by the day, and has reached several milestones in the past week. Her hands are now open quite a bit more, she giggled (which we haven't been able to repeat), and she rolled over from tummy to back (which we also haven't been able to repeat). But we're getting there! Hard to believe she's nearly three months old. I won't say it's gone fast, but I'm glad she's getting to a point where she can interact more and is more fun to play with. I think we still have a while before she'll be interested in playing with my old My Little Ponies, but that time will come! Here are some pictures and a video from the past week....
"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Monday, April 7, 2008
Almost 12 weeks!
Mom (Gramma) has been up since last weekend visiting. She was supposed to go home tomorrow, but she flew up on Skybus, the now defunct airline, so she is with us until Saturday and will be returning to Ohio on AirTran. Either way, we're happy to have her (and her help) for a few extra days!! Cate is changing by the day, and has reached several milestones in the past week. Her hands are now open quite a bit more, she giggled (which we haven't been able to repeat), and she rolled over from tummy to back (which we also haven't been able to repeat). But we're getting there! Hard to believe she's nearly three months old. I won't say it's gone fast, but I'm glad she's getting to a point where she can interact more and is more fun to play with. I think we still have a while before she'll be interested in playing with my old My Little Ponies, but that time will come! Here are some pictures and a video from the past week....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment