So, we got some snow today here in Maine. I think we got about a foot, but it was a really light, powdery snow, so it was blowing around a bit. Rick is at work today, so I knew it would be a big snowfall. For whatever reason, the big snows ALWAYS come on Rick's workdays. I can't tell you how many snow days I've spent home alone, or how many times I've snow-blowed the driveway myself (well, not since Cate was born!) :)
We did have a good day, and I took both Cate and Zoe out in the snow, with Cate in the sled. Ok, so I tried hooking Zoe up to the sled to make her pull it. It was pretty funny. I wish I had a picture, but I didn't dare let go of Zoe to snap a shot, or Cate would have been rolling down the road. Anyways, the below picture is the "before" shot of the above picture. Usually, since we live on a quiet street, it's not bad being this close to the street. This is really the only time it's bad- as you can probably tell. I did just come in from outside. I love to be the first to tromp around in un-shoveled snow, and I figured I'd shovel off the deck, steps, front walk, and driveway entry (whew, that was a tough one). That should at least make it a little easier for Rick to snow blow in the morning when he gets home.
We did have a good day, and I took both Cate and Zoe out in the snow, with Cate in the sled. Ok, so I tried hooking Zoe up to the sled to make her pull it. It was pretty funny. I wish I had a picture, but I didn't dare let go of Zoe to snap a shot, or Cate would have been rolling down the road. Anyways, the below picture is the "before" shot of the above picture. Usually, since we live on a quiet street, it's not bad being this close to the street. This is really the only time it's bad- as you can probably tell. I did just come in from outside. I love to be the first to tromp around in un-shoveled snow, and I figured I'd shovel off the deck, steps, front walk, and driveway entry (whew, that was a tough one). That should at least make it a little easier for Rick to snow blow in the morning when he gets home.
2 comments:
Guess we definitely need to bring shovels, snowblowers, and strong backs when we move to Maine. We'll add those items right underneath generators:)
Love Cate's slippers.
The pic of Cate and Zoe is so cute. Her slippers crack me up!
Post a Comment