Yesterday when we got home from school/daycare, Cate wanted some milk and a snack. She got out her baby goldfish while I poured the milk. Then she took them both and went and sat on the steps to snack. Isn't it so funny?
Later on in the evening I watched as Cate stuck her hand in the back of her pants while she was watching Baby Signing Time. I suddenly thought, "Oh my gosh. I've seen this before." Below is a picture of Rick. Compare that to the following picture of Cate. I guess it's one more piece of evidence that she is definitely her father's daughter!

4 comments:
Awwww...sweet!
She is such a hoot! I love that little munchkin :)
OK...the father-daughter pants pictures are hilarious.
Think Cate will look like that while roasting her marshmallows at camp this summer???
Hugs and kisses for our little sweetie.
Gramma
She does have the cutest mannerisms...way older than her years! We just web-cammed with Mike and Bailey and he was telling her to sign banana...so she was peeling it...cute! They learn so much so young now,...amazing!
Post a Comment