So I had a bag of Tootsie Pops for Halloween, and Rick and a friend broke into the bag early. Rick made the mistake of letting Cate have a lick, and we know that Cate has quite a sweet tooth. Well, when I got home from school and went to get a snack out of the cupboard, Cate immediately started whining, "Ball, ball, ball," and I finally figured out that she wanted a lollipop (ball on a stick, right?). Well, I wasn't about to give her a lollipop, and luckily, Rick had hidden them at that point, but they had originally been in the snack cupboard. So I watched as Cate proceeded to empty out the entire cabinet in search of the "ball." No success, but I give her credit for really getting in there for a good look.
1 comment:
Oh man, a girl after my own heart...in search of sweets!!! I hide 'em here too!
Post a Comment