Rick has been having Daddy/Daughter days with one of his coworkers and one of our neighbors. Our neighbor James (above) was home on this day with their 8 mo. old, Nola, and Rick's coworker, Nick, has 10 mo. old, Olivia. On this particular day, the boys were hanging out at our house, eating Burger King and letting the girls play. James is showing great daddy technique to manage a burger while balancing a bottle. Ahh, the skills we parents acquire!!
"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Oh my gosh, is that Harriet Potter?
Rick has been having Daddy/Daughter days with one of his coworkers and one of our neighbors. Our neighbor James (above) was home on this day with their 8 mo. old, Nola, and Rick's coworker, Nick, has 10 mo. old, Olivia. On this particular day, the boys were hanging out at our house, eating Burger King and letting the girls play. James is showing great daddy technique to manage a burger while balancing a bottle. Ahh, the skills we parents acquire!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahaha...she is so goofy!! I love her! AC and I took Barrett to the Phoenixville Halloween parade last night. He slept through the LOUD high school marching band that was about 5 feet away from him, but woke up for the firetrucks. We dressed him as a sock monkey. So stinkin' cute!!
Hysterical pics...thanks for the laugh!!!
Too cute and funny pictures. Cate must be very entertaining.
Best Hogwart student ever!
Post a Comment