Thursday, November 26, 2009

Waiting for the arrival of Nana and Papa


Rick's parents came up for Thanksgiving (though we're doing our meal tomorrow since Rick is working today), and I guess the anticipation was too much for Cate to handle. I was up in the attic putting the finishing touches on our paint (we did an attic room makeover- I'll have to take pics of that soon), and I could hear Cate running around downstairs. At one point, I realized that I wasn't hearing her (or Rick), so I went downstairs for a peek and found both of them asleep in the chair. Cate rarely sits still long enough to fall asleep on our laps, so when she does, we cherish the moment!

This morning, we had on the Macy's day parade, and Cate took quite an interest in the Sesame Street float. She plopped right down on the floor to watch.
A goodnight hug tonight for Papa. What a lucky little girl to spend Thanksgiving with all four of her grandparents!!

No comments: