As I promised, here's a video of Cate saying "Chrissy," for her Aunt Chrissy, of course!!
While we're at it, here she is counting to five. Ok, so there was a little prompting, but she does know "2." Anytime she sees two of something, she yells, "TWO!!" Although, just the past few nights, during bath time, she's started putting the shampoo and body wash bottles on the edgeof the tub and counting them to three. It's not always perfect, but she is getting good at it!
We're also making some headway with colors. She's great with yellow. Everything that is yellow gets called yellow. But the other night, she brought us her yellow block and said yellow, so we started asking her to bring us other colors of blocks, and she brought us every color we asked for! I guess she really is learning them.
We're also making some headway with colors. She's great with yellow. Everything that is yellow gets called yellow. But the other night, she brought us her yellow block and said yellow, so we started asking her to bring us other colors of blocks, and she brought us every color we asked for! I guess she really is learning them.
Oh, and are you wondering why she turned around at the end of each video? It's b/c I promised her if she said what I wanted her to say, I would let her look at the pictures and videos on the camera!! :)
3 comments:
Bravo!! Encore!!! WooHoo!! That was wonderful and made my day. I love how says her numbers with such excitement. I love it!!
When Cate was over on Friday She kept on saying two...as she pointed to the twins. She is SO smart!
Awwww, what a big girl! She's really turning into a toddler now!!! Where does the time go??
Post a Comment