Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

After much discussion and debate, Cate was an angel for Halloween this year. This was achieved b/c a friend from work gave me this brand new costume thinking Cate would like it, and I held on to it until this afternoon. I figured if I pulled it out just before Trick or Treating, she'd think it was a new princess outfit and immediately want to wear it. It worked like a charm!

But back up to earlier today, and here we are carving pumpkins.





Ok, back to this evening. Other than the turtleneck and fleece that were stuffed under her outfit to keep her semi-warm in the 36 degree night air, she did look like a little angel! Luckily we only visited a half dozen houses on our little street, so we weren't out for long!

Arriving at our neighbor's house to pick up Cate's friend, Nola.

Cate and Nola (dressed as Abby Cadabby)


1 comment:

Donna said...

Yup, she looks like a perfect angel! I love the look on her face as she is carving pumpkins! So...into it! Ha!
Hard to get enough layers to overcome the cold and still have the costume on top. I think they have such fun they don't even notice the cold!!