Just an assortment of pictures from Christmas this year. Rick did video, so I don't think I took as many pictures. Above, Cate and her dolly, in matching dresses, at church on Christmas Eve. Below, setting out the milk and cookies for Santa. Cate insisted on giving Santa the twirly straw."Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Monday, December 27, 2010
Christmas 2010
Just an assortment of pictures from Christmas this year. Rick did video, so I don't think I took as many pictures. Above, Cate and her dolly, in matching dresses, at church on Christmas Eve. Below, setting out the milk and cookies for Santa. Cate insisted on giving Santa the twirly straw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks like Cate had a marvelous Christmas!! So did Gramma and Papou, their smiles are pretty big! She looks like you in the pic of the pink car (lucky girl!!). Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!!!
Post a Comment