Monday, December 27, 2010

It's a blizzard out there!

We're in the middle of a blizzard as I write this, and I think it's actually gotten nastier since lunch time. The wind has definitely picked up, and it's hard to tell what snow is falling from the sky and what is just blowing around. But before lunch, Cate and I went outside to shovel the deck and front steps and play around while we could stand it.

Below, Cate making a snow angel on the deck.
Cate about to roll down the big pile of snow at the curb.
Using her sand shovel and bucket for snow. Just as I snapped this picture there was a big gust of wind that blew snow into her face. She is turning to run toward me, after which she burst into tears, said, "I want to go inside now and watch Charlie Brown Christmas." haha :)

Zoe, in her wild, snow dog pose. She loves the snow!

1 comment:

Donna said...

That's what I think of when you mention Maine snow...lots of it!!! And why wouldn't you want to raise Cate there when she gets such cute pink cheeks??!!?