Above, Cate is wearing Daddy's Morse High School baseball hat. It's a nice break from his usual posing of her with various golf paraphanalia. :)
"Hmmm, should I go with the lamb's ear and bee balm, or perhaps the columbine and bleeding hearts?" Today Cate and I went to the Garden Stop nursery with our friend Julie. The nursery is in the "town" of Pownal, about 20 minutes from Bath (I use the term town lightly- it's more of a crossroads!). Julie decided we needed to get out of the county and do some pansy shopping. It was a beautiful nursery with about 10 big greenhouses, and we did pick out a few pretty pansies. Cate was amazingly well behaved, even as Julie changed her mind about pansy color probably five times (love you Jules!). But I think the whole trip wore Cate out, because she has been asleep for at least the last two hours! We should go shopping more often!
1 comment:
She shopped 'til she dropped.
I guess she didn't get the Davis head b/c if she had, that hat would be too small. One more month until I get to meet her : )
Post a Comment