"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Cate talking to her best friend
Every morning after Cate has her breakfast, I put her in her bouncy seat while I get my breakfast. As she has become more aware of her surroundings, she is better able to entertain herself for longer periods, and one of her best friends is blue butterfly (Max and Celie- thanks for this one!). Cate has been really talkative lately, and I caught a little of this today as she was apparently solving the problems of the world with her butterfly. She was squawking away like this last night while I was making dinner- to the point where Rick came out into the kitchen to see what all the noise was about- and she continued to talk to us all throughout dinner too. It's so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is talking to her friends...very cute! It's good to have buddies!!!
Post a Comment