Above, just because she's cute...
Two nights ago, we started Cate on veggies. I decided to go with peas first, b/c I figured if she would eat smooshed peas, she'd probably eat any veggie. Don't get me wrong, I actually like peas, but baby food peas just don't look or smell all that appetizing. Though she gave us some strange looks when the peas went in her mouth, she ate them. That's the above video- I'm not sure if you'll be able to see her facial expressions! Last night I did not mix the peas and rice cereal together but rather served them side by side. That seemed to be a little better and wasn't quite as gross.
Also, we are starting to substitute formula bottles in for nursing sessions. Well, we've only done one substitution so far (the late afternoon/dinner feeding), and I'm about to substitute another (lunch). Once again, Cate took right to the formula without any complaints or objections. She's even let me feed her the bottle, which I've heard some babies won't take from their nursing moms, so I'm happy for that.
1 comment:
I love her dress! She's quite a little lady. I don't think she likes the peas, though. At least she is putting on a brave face.
Post a Comment