Monday, July 14, 2008

A weekend at camp



This weekend we headed up to camp for Saturday and Sunday. Saturday was a beautiful day, and we decided to have a campfire after dinner and make s'mores. Cate looks like she'd like a bite, eh? :) Cate also tried her first swim in the lake. Well, technically, Rick took her and just slightly dipped her toes in and she immediately started screaming. Now, I know the water's cold, but really, it did seem a bit much. haha I guess we'll put off swimming for a while!



While we were down having our fire, a loon was hanging out near shore. I took these couple of pictures of him.



Sunday afternoon we went over to Madison to visit our friends Mike and Marcia who just bought a house there. They have three young children, and Marcia brought out the Bumbo seat for Cate while we were visiting. Cate enjoyed it so much, she loaned it to us, since their kids have outgrown it.

No comments: