Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm tired & my gums hurt

Tonight Rick went out to play golf, and Cate and I were home having dinner. She was really cranky, probably a result of more teething (we suspect), and another nap-less day at daycare (though she was asleep in a stroller when we arrived- no surprise there). Plus, she seemed a little out of sorts yesterday afternoon, and last night she felt warm. I took her temp and it was 102! We gave her some Tylenol, and she was fine this morning, but we're not sure what that was all about. Being her first fever, I had convinced myself of the worst, but we made it through. :)

Anyway, Cate was fussing through dinner, and I remembered I had a set of new teethers in the fridge- a gift from Great Aunt Tish that came with my birthday present. So I gave them to Cate, and once she figured out what to do with them, she was very content. But that picture on the left shows kind of a sad little face, doesn't it? But tomorrow Rick is working, I'm home, and Cate doesn't have to go to daycare. Hopefully it will be a quiet, restful day at home. Then Thursday is my first day back at work, but let's not go there or I might start crying again.



Ok, there's a little bit of that Cate personality coming out! Love those eyebrows!!

No comments: