Monday, December 29, 2008

Cate visits with Santa

Sorry for taking so long to get more posts to the blog. It's been a busy few weeks, and we just got back home yesterday. The week before Christmas, Cate was invited into school (the vocational side) to my friend Gretchen's Early Childhood Occupations class. She runs a preschool a few days a week, and she invited Cate in for Santa's visit. Rick took her in, and I went over to meet up with them briefly during my lunch.




Notice above on the right that Cate is off to the side peeking around at Santa. Below, Cate is sitting on Santa's lap and not too sure about him. She didn't fuss or cry, but she did give him the Cate stare-down. Afterwards, she went over to Rick and hugged on to his leg and continued to check out Santa.



Cate and I sitting together and watching the other kids go sit with Santa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha....I love her little sneakers.