Monday, January 26, 2009

Cate & Puppy




Cate has this blue and white puppy that was a gift from her great-grandma Sprague, and she sleeps with it every night (along with the Taggies blanket from Aunt Kathy & Uncle Larry- look closely; it's underneath her). I took this picture of her a couple of nights ago, because she's just so cute. When I go in to check on her before going to bed, she's always curled up with an arm around Puppy. I had to go get the camera, because my heart just skips when I look at her. So adorable. And on a side note-- look at that hair coming in!



Usually Puppy stays in bed when Cate gets up, but sometimes, especially if she's still tired, Puppy comes downstairs to hang out with her for a while.

In other news, we're already under a winter storm watch for Wednesday, with early snowfall estimates of another 8-12 inches. Considering how it looks out front right now, I'm not sure where all that snow will go! Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Donna said...

She IS so cute and she IS getting hair...fun! I know what you mean about your heart skipping a beat, because i feel that way about my grandkids and I'm sure your mom feels that way too!!!

Linda P. said...

Our precious baby:)
Wish I could stop by for a snuggle.
Love,
Gramma

Laurie said...

*sigh* I miss her so much... Give her an extra smooch for me.
Love,
Aunt Laurie

Claire said...

Oh, so adorable!! I don't think you ever tire of watching your children sleep....Thanks for sharing her sweetness. :-)