Monday, March 16, 2009

14 months old & ear infection free!

Cate was back at the doctor today for her follow up, and her ears looked good. Thanks for the prayers! Now hopefully that will be the last of the illnesses for this winter!

Yesterday was a pretty day, so we went outside for a walk up and down the street. I was finally able to get pictures without Cate trying to tackle me for the camera. She had a great time, trying to catch the neighbor's dog and visiting with another neighbor's cat. And luckily, she avoided falling into any of the many muddy puddles of melting snow.





4 comments:

Linda P. said...

What a big girl! Can't wait to get there and take our sweet baby for another walk:)
Love you,
Gramma

Laurie said...

I love the close-up of her - what a pretty, pretty girl! :)

Donna said...

Walking well, like a BIG girl...very cute!!

Troy said...

I see your finally getting rid of all that snow... Soon time for golf... LOL What a cute kid!

Troy