Monday, March 9, 2009

Cate doing random things

Sometimes we play music from YouTube on my laptop, and Cate dances to it. Right here I'm pretty sure she's trying to figure out how to get up there and bang on the keyboard.

Oops! What happened to that block?!

I finally figured out a way to do a little cleaning and keep Cate content. Just let her swiffer!

Cate wearing Rick's hat.

Cate wedged herself between the hutch and the wall in the dining room. Not sure why, but she thought it was hysterical.

5 comments:

j daddy said...

Sophie loves the Swiffer and the broom, too. Somehow it never occurred to me to put a Swiffer towel thingy at the end and actually put her to work. Duh!

Linda P. said...

Sad thing is by the time kids can actually do a good job, they don't want to help anymore:)
Hugs and kisses.
Love,
Gramma
Only 11 more days until we come for a visit!

Laurie said...

I love the one with her standing in her block...I just want to grab that little baby belly of hers! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Big baby belly!!

Donna said...

she always has such an innocent look on her face....