Cate currently loves to kick and throw balls. Just today we went to Brunswick to watch our boys play baseball, and Cate spent most of the time on the sidelines tossing and kicking a whiffleball with a coworker's three year old daughter. Above is a snippet of her kicking her soccer ball in the driveway. I would have taken more video, but my memory card was full and it quit taping.
I think I showed something similar to this before, but it's just so funny to watch. This is Cate when Baby Signing Time comes on. We got her Volume 2 for Easter, and she's learning hat, shoes, socks, car, and lots of other fun signs. But "baby" still seems to be her favorite, and frankly, I'm not sure how she doesn't fall over doing this, b/c she's so into it. We had our neighbors over for dinner a couple of weeks ago, and we put in the video just so that Cate could be our after-dinner entertainment.
One recent afternoon, Cate was upstairs "resting," not really sleeping. She was yelling "Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba......." really loudly and continuously. It wasn't angry yelling. It was more like yelling just to yell b/c it's fun. By the time I got my camera out to record it, she had stopped, but I filmed going into her room to get her.
4 comments:
Playing soccer at 16 months and dango good at it!!...WOW!!! She's going to be a Olympian!!!!
Hmmmm...seeing the way she signs 'baby' makes me think that maybe she shouldn't hold her cousin when he gets here. She'll fling him across the room!
I love that belly of hers.
Such a cutie pie. I miss her so much. Can't wait for some hugs and smooches.
Lots of love,
Gramma
You need a cabinet lock on that snack door...that girlie is determined!!! hahaha
Post a Comment