Hiding has become the new thing. She's always enjoyed peekaboo, but only recently has she turned peekaboo into a full-out hiding activity. Below are a couple of examples. She usually finds a corner or a piece of furniture to tuck herself into or under, and then she covers her face. My favorite thus far was the other night when I was running her bath, and I knew she had headed into our bedroom, but when I went down to our bedroom to get her, I didn't see or hear her. I walked around our bed, and there she was, sitting on the floor next to the bed with her eyes covered. I so wished the camera hadn't been downstairs at that moment!!
Just a little more video of Cate kicking the ball around the driveway. I still don't think it totally captures her abilities, but you get the idea. She may not talk yet, but the girl's got a good leg!
4 comments:
A future in soccer???:)
Love,
Gramma
Hey, Soccer is what I thought of too!!! Good leg!!!
I love the "hiding" with her hands over her eyes! You know she's thinking, "if I can't see you then you can't see me!!"
I love her in her little chair! It will be perfect for sitting around the bonfire and making smores this summer up at camp! :)
Post a Comment