Last night Cate and I were playing with my laptop since she loves it and since I discovered that Mac Photo Booth also does videos. It took a bit to get her past the fact that she was seeing herself in live time on the screen, and you may notice a few times she says her own name. I think she was just responding to her own moving, talking image. So here are a couple of videos we made.
And isn't this sweet?
6 comments:
Love it! We just had our first Photo Booth experience, too. I'm having trouble figuring out how to post photos to the blog. Sophie was pretty fascinated with seeing herself on the screen... until we did some of the effects. Those didn't go so well.
Papou? Check. Nana? Check. Zoe? Check. Chrissy? : ( Sad Aunt Chrissy.
Haha...Laurie, maybe we should go up there and teach her the words that REALLY matter. Grandpa? Naaaaa....Daddy? Nooo...Aunt Laurie and Chrissy? Yuppers!!
Hey, Ohio cuz' Donna ain't bad either...
Post a Comment