Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pigtails

When I picked Cate up at daycare last week, they were outside playing on the playground. So then we went inside, and one of the ladies said, "Take off her hat and check out what we did!" I pulled off the hat and, voila! Pigtails!! I was shocked! I didn't know she had enough hair to do that, and she really looked like a little girl. I'm still not sure how they managed to get them in, b/c Lord knows she pitched a fit when I had to take them out, but they were so cute. Sorry I couldn't get any really good straight on pictures.


Yep. She's smiling for the camera. :)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

The pigtails are my new favorite thing! She looks so cute :)

M said...

Those ladies at the daycare seem to have the touch with hair. I can't get Sophie to sit still to do hers but she always comes home with it up in some fashion or another. It must be the years of practice that we lack!

Anonymous said...

Piggy tails!!! I love it. She looks so sweet.