Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chrissy, Nate, and Barrett's visit

Chrissy, Nate, and Barrett came up from Philly for a weekend visit last weekend. We managed to fit quite a bit into their three days, despite Rick's coming down with pneumonia (seriously, and he was diagnosed the day they left!!). We took them to a beach (Cate, below, exploring all the shells and other washed-up goodies), and they explored downtown Bath (Cate and Barrett, above, by the dock at the town boat landing). Cate had to take her new "purse" and headband from her Great Aunt Chris (thank you!!!)



Awwww, cousins holding hands!! Chrissy and I agree we make extremely cute children.
Cate helping Barrett with his new puzzle.
Barrett and his daddy on the boat.
That big lump that I'm holding is Cate, hiding under a beach blanket. She's learning to deal with her boat anxiety by simply hiding. I guess it's the old "If I can't see it, it doesn't exist," mentality.
Cate modeling her new life jacket.

Cate kept Barrett entertained during lobster dinner night by providing some dancing, which Barrett thoroughly enjoyed.

1 comment:

Donna said...

So much fun to get cousins together!!!