Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The first of seven new posts- Maine Wildlife Park


So I'm finally updating the blog after a month off. I think I knew it was going to take a while (2 hours!!), since there's been so much going on. So here it is- seven new posts. Enjoy!!

Today, Rick and I took Cate to the Maine Wildlife Park. We took her there two summers ago, when she was just a baby, and I remember us trying to get her to look where we were pointing. Somehow, we never made it there last summer, but I definitely wanted to go this summer. It was so much fun seeing her reactions to all the animals!

Mom, the above picture is for you- a fisher (in case you see one in your backyard!). Below, a porcupine.


Cate loved this moose cut-out and asked for multiple pictures in front of it. Below, smiling in the bear's mouth. We have a picture of her in the bear's mouth at about 7 months old. I know it's in an old post....

Mommy bear!
Groundhogs having a lunch of cut fruits and veggies.

The black bears

A seriously cute baby moose. Not sure what its story was or why it was there, but gosh, was it adorable!!!


2 comments:

Donna said...

LOVE Cate's curls...just like when I see Cooper, I can't hold myself back from ruffeling his hair...to fun! Neat seeing the moose!

Linda P. said...

A fisher like that ran right across the road in front of me when I was driving into town Wednesday!!!