Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A couple of videos

Below is Cate on the dock when we were up at camp this past week.



Besides the usual singing and dancing, Cate also loves musical instruments. I think the guitar thing started when we were staying at Aunt Diane and Uncle Jim's back in February. Cate found Jarrod's guitar in his bedroom, and I picked it up and plinked out "Twinkle, Twinkle" for her. Upon our return home, Cate discovered this old guitar we had in the attic, and now I can often find her up there playing songs. Her technique leaves something to be desired, but it's pretty darn cute.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Love the pigtails and her squeels of delight seeing her daddy swim! She will be a teacher like you, the way she immediately thinks to teach her bear to play...wow!

Linda P. said...

That was Jay swimming:)

Laurie said...

I love the "No! Don't throw the towel in!" part - ha!