Friday, November 5, 2010

The next Denise Austin?

When I bought Cate her trampoline at the yard sale, it came with a workout DVD. I put the DVD on the shelf, and didn't think much more about it. Cate recently discovered the DVD, and after saying that the girl on the front was "so cute" with her pony tail, Cate wanted to watch her exercise. That quickly turned into, "Mom, get my trampoline," and before I knew it, Cate was working out!!



And this is what Cate had to say about working out on her trampoline.... Where does she come up with this?!? haha!! Actually, the locally owned and operated "TumbleBus" has been visiting her day care, and I suspect they may be talking about moving and being active to stay healthy!




6 comments:

Laurie said...

That is hysterical! I think that's the funniest thing I've ever seen! ha! I love how she was even punching while jumping - right along to the video!

Donna said...

Yes, I think she is hysterical too! Amazing really...and loaded with energy!! I need to have her as my personal trainer!!!

Linda P. said...

Next year she can join me on the 6 mile Crop Walk:)

Grammie and Grandpa's Grandchild said...

Thanks for sharing this. Cate was so cute and funny. She is ready to lead a preschool exercise show on TV. She would be delightful.

M said...

So hilarious! We so need one of those for Sophie! She makes us hold her hands while she jumps on our Bosu ball. Such a great way to wear them out! :)

Claire said...

Get that girl some leg warmers and a sweat band around her head....then she can give Denise a run for her money. :)