Living in Maine, we don't have lots of opportunities to dress up, so the other day I put Cate in a couple of her summer dresses and took her out on the deck for pictures. I love the ones above in that cute yellow dress. Doesn't the picture on the right just say, "What you talkin' 'bout Willis?" haha!
Of course Zoe had to get in on the action, and she's always trying to lick Cate's hands and feet whenever she gets a chance. Cate was smiling at Zoe, but I guess Cate caught me trying to take her picture, so I got this look instead, which, actually, kind of makes the picture a little funnier. It kind of says, "Ugh, Mom, why are you allowing this mongrel to lick me?"
And these are just for cuteness.
1 comment:
She looks exactly like Ricky in some of those pics. Her eyebrows even look a little red.....ruh-roh.
Post a Comment