Thursday, June 12, 2008

Whales of laughter



Last night we went to the semi-annual "English Dept. & Friends" party at Johnna and Brian's cottage down on the ocean. Johnna's great-grandfather built the cottage about a hundred years ago, and she's now the sole heir. It's quite a picturesque spot in a cove with views of open ocean straight out. We had a great time, it was a gorgeous evening, and Cate held up well. Since we were heading down to the water, Cate decided to wear her purple dress with little blue whales on it (thanks, Mrs. Fraas!). I think she really stole the show.



Rick took this video of Cate laughing the other day. He was trying to keep her from seeing the camera, since that usually stops her dead in her tracks. She has such a cute chuckle!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her whale dress!!! How cute!

I wanna see some pics of this cottage.

Donna said...

That is tooooo cute!!! I could listen to her laugh all day!!!