As some of you know, Cate has been sleeping in her carseat since she was about a week old. It was the only way we could get her to sleep by herself in her crib. We're now trying to break her of that, and you'd think she would enjoy being able to stretch out in her crib. Well, this morning we had a small success. She went down for her morning nap in her crib without the carseat. I don't know about you, but I think she looks comfortable.
Cate is already enjoying practicing walking. She is so strong, and she can hold herself up (briefly) on her two feet using only us for balance.
Finally, today we made two purchases- a feeding seat and this exersaucer thing. I guess it's not the "real" exersaucer, but it's something similar and I found it at TJMaxx for $10 less than at Target (love a deal!). Cate enjoyed it for the first few minutes but then got frustrated. Actually, I think Rick spent more time assembling it than she spent playing in it. She's such a little peanut, and I think she's still a little small for it. But she gave it a good try, and we'll keep working on it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment