We experienced some of that heat that the rest of the country was dealing with, so I had to break out Cate's real summer clothes. So cute.
All that heat can really wear a girl out, and here she is asleep across my lap. Zoe is giving a big yawn too- I guess we're in the dog days of summer! haha Actually, it has since cooled down significantly, and it's much more comfortable outside!
About a week ago, we discovered Cate could roll from back to front when we discovered her on her belly in her crib. I only just got to see her in action when she rolled over before her bath the other night trying to get to a bottle of baby lotion. I recreated the scenario again a couple of nights ago, and she fell for it. Check out these mad skills!
No comments:
Post a Comment