Sunday, August 17, 2008

A family of toothbrushes


I remember years back- probably post-college but pre-marriage, I went home to Ohio, and Laurie was home too. Mom said that once we had gotten settled Dad told her, "It's nice to have four toothbrushes back in the holder again." It was kind of cute and sweet, but this week I had a similar experience. Now that Cate has teeth, I thought it would be fun to get her a little toothbrush (even though the dentist said at this point, just wiping them with a washcloth would be sufficient). Well, when I put it in the holder with Rick's and mine, I just had to say, "Awww!" It was a little family of toothbrushes! It was something of a visible reminder of how we have changed, and I just had to take a picture.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Ok - so your little toothbrush post just made me cry.... it's very cute though. :)

Linda P. said...

Me too...Brought a tear to my eye:)