Tuesday, September 16, 2008

8 months old today!

Ok, so these two pictures were taken last night, but close enough! We were getting ready to have dinner.



Since both Rick and I worked today, Cate had to head off to daycare. Ugh. Early morning for all (notice it's still dark outside). Certainly not the way I would want to spend a big event like my 8th month birthday, but we had no choice. Luckily, Cate had a great day at daycare and even napped for a full hour while there. That translated into a good evening here at home. And a little shout out to the Dunlaps- thanks for this super cute outfit with the baby owls on it. So adorable.



Tonight while talking to Mom and Laurie on the phone, I tried putting Cate in her Pack 'n Play to see if she would stand up and hold on to the sides of it (Mom was curious). She did, but of course by the time I got the camera she was sitting, and I couldn't get her to do it again. She just wanted to sit and play with her toys before bathtime.



This picture was actually from last week, but I decided to throw it in anyways. I got home from school and found both Cate and Rick passed out asleep in the chair. Rick woke up before I got the camera ready, but they were both so cute. Looks like Daddy wore her right out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cate!!! Awww, I miss this little girl (and you guys, too). I wish we could get up to visit this fall, but I don't see that happening : ( Give Cate and Zoe smooches from AC (not to be confused with GREAT AC).