"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Saturday, September 20, 2008
The many faces of Cate
A few weeks ago, we got this bib in the mail from Mom and Dad. Apparently the Ashland University Alumni Association sends them out for new children/grandchildren. I decided to try and get her picture with it today. All I can say is, what did we do before digital cameras??? I must have taken between 15 -20 pictures before I got the one I wanted. Then as I was flipping through all the shots I thought, hmmm, these pictures all together really show so many of Cate's funny looks, and the "not perfect" shots really do tell a story about her personality. So I'm posting more than that one "perfect" picture. Enjoy!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! She'll be an actress...so MANY expressions!!
Post a Comment