Monday, September 29, 2008

The many voices of Cate

So after posting "The many faces of Cate," it seemed only appropriate to post "The many voices of Cate." She was hanging out with me while I was making dinner the other night, and she was chattering away. I couldn't help but film her making all of her funny noises.







5 comments:

Donna said...

So cute! Enjoy every minute of that babble...they grow out of it too soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. I didn't know she was given a pink Penn State sweatshirt!!! hahahaha...I love it!

Linda P. said...

Do we hear a "gramma" in that chatter?:)
Love,
Gramma

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
j daddy said...

Dear Cate,

Thanks so much for your encouraging words about my crawling. I so admire your masterful use of your mouth and tongue to make all of those cool noises. I wish I could do that! I hope someday I can talk like you.
Love,
Sophie

PS - So, you can talk and crawl and do all sorts of cool things that I can barely do. Great! However, I do have more hair than you, so there!