After leaving the Pinelands, we went a little further up the road to Intervale to the pumpkin farm. For 50 cents, we were able to buy a cup of feed for the goats. Of course, that's the first thing I did, and Rick suggested (correctly?) that it was probably the most exciting 50 cents I had spent in a while. I think Rick's really glad that we have Cate, because it doesn't look silly when I'm feeding goats while holding a baby, but Rick would probably have been embarrassed by me feeding the goats as a childless adult. And we all know I would have still fed the goats! :)
While we were eating at the Pinelands, another family was next to us with an 8 month old little girl. She and Cate were checking each other out. They also ended up at the pumpkin farm and offered to take a family picture.
Cate and I are trying to pick out Mommy's pumpkin. Rick said it wasn't nearly as bad as me trying to pick out our Christmas tree, but maybe close to it.
Mom and I found this farm last October after seeing it in an issue of DownEast magazine. She took this picture of me (6 months pregnant with Cate), so I felt it only proper to do a similar shot this year with a 9 month old Cate. What a difference a year makes!
No comments:
Post a Comment