Monday, December 29, 2008

Aunt Chrissy & Uncle Nate's house

I have to say that I'm kind of sad looking through my pictures today and realizing how few pictures we took over Christmas. We saw so many family members, and I have documented very few of them. I guess I spent more time chasing Cate around than taking pictures. We spent one night at Rick's parent's house before we all headed to Rick's sister's for the family Christmas. We exchanged gifts with Rick's parents, and they got Cate a huge, Amish-made wagon. It's awesome, though we didn't have room to bring it back to Maine with us, so we'll have to get it from them later. (It will be a good excuse for them to come back to Maine to visit us soon!) I'm embarrassed to say that we never took a picture of Cate in her wagon. Maybe if Rick and Mary Jane got one, they can send it to me, and I'll post it on the blog. (???)

Below Cate's with her Great Aunt Tish and Great Uncle Tom at Aunt Chrissy's house in Phoenixville (outside Philly). The facial expressions crack me up (you too Uncle Tom! :)



Cate got this great sled from her Great Aunts and Uncles, and here Gr. Aunt Tish is showing Cate her Pat the Bunny puppet book while she hangs out in her new sled. Tish stayed busy all day with Cate, later acting as her spotter for the step climbing event.



Below with Gr. Nana Davis. Why I'm in the picture instead of Rick, I'm not sure. Nana loved getting to spend some time with her great-granddaughter.


1 comment:

Donna said...

Love the pink argyle sweater on her...with those PINK cheeks!!! Cute!!