"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Mommy, give me the camera!!!
I know we're nearly 11 months from the official start of the terrible twos, but Cate is definitely learning how to throw a temper tantrum when she doesn't get her way. Gone are the days of quickly substituting the offending item with a more appropriate toy! Cate is a girl who knows what she wants and won't stop until she gets it. We are definitely in for a test of wills! :) Below are pictures of Cate trying to get the camera from me. I can't remember what I originally was going to take pictures of her doing, but this is what it turned into (her hanging on my legs, trying to get the camera).




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe her parents should get her a little kiddie camera. Cate could be the next Ansel Adams.
First of all...yea! More pictures! Secondly, I totally understand these pictures! Sophie employs similar tactics when she wants something. :)
ah, -mother leg extensions....I remember those days! How fun!!
Post a Comment