"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Wow Ricky!! A Boston Whaler! Cate is a lucky girl ;)
Now Laurie will come back to the lake:)
Now you just need to get some water skis....I'd be ok with that as an early birthday gift :)
Cate is thinking of college rides are five dollars.
We'll come too for a five dollar ride!!!! wow...Looks really neat!!!!
Cate told me she'd give her Aunt Laurie free rides :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow Ricky!! A Boston Whaler! Cate is a lucky girl ;)
Now Laurie will come back to the lake:)
Now you just need to get some water skis....I'd be ok with that as an early birthday gift :)
Cate is thinking of college rides are five dollars.
We'll come too for a five dollar ride!!!! wow...Looks really neat!!!!
Cate told me she'd give her Aunt Laurie free rides :)
Post a Comment